What do they do?
The Bermuda Tourism Authority promotes Bermuda around the globe as a world-class destination for leisure and business travel and tourism investment. To ensure that Bermuda remains a popular tourist destination, the Tourism Authority:
- advertises and markets Bermuda as a tourist destination;
- analyses relevant tourism data from key tourism sectors;
- monitors and measures the industry’s performance;
- manages Bermuda’s National Tourism Plan;
- encouraging investment in Bermuda’s tourism sector; and
- produces reports on the tourism sector in Bermuda